Thank you for visiting our website. We, at Droit Steel Buildings Pvt Ltd, understand that your privacy is important and respect and value your privacy and will only collect and use your personal data in the manner and for the purpose as described in this policy.
Personal data we collect
We may collect or process some or all the following personal data:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website are collected automatically which includes your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths;
- Email Address while communicating with us for any enquiry or interesting topic about us.
- Any other personal data that you choose to send to us over email
Before you disclose to us the personal data of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal data in accordance with this policy.
Our Data collection process
We collect Data in the following ways:
- data that is directly provided to us by you; and
- data that is automatically collected pursuant to any Website visit that is made by you.
Purpose And Use Of Personal Data Collected
We will only use the personal data described above for the following purposes:
- Administer and Manage our website using web analytics,
- Personalize our website for better use by you,
- Handling the enquiries or any topic of your interest as requested by you,
- Keep our website secure and available for you to use,
- Publishing of your personal data will only be in accordance with your consent and/or where permitted by law.
From your use of this website, your data may be gathered by us in numerous ways which include:
- Any contact made to us to you through the website (through the filling of any form, sharing of e-mail address, social media handle, or hyperlink posted therein).
- Your registration with us to receive any of our services, products, and/or any updates or newsletters.
- Your participation in surveys conducted by us or on our behalf.
- Your entry in a promotion or competition floated by us.
- You opting to receive any communications from us (which include any promotional offers,newsletters etc.).
- Any information collected pursuant to a visit made by you to our webpages.
Basis for processing personal data collected
When you visit our website, the basis of processing your personal data is to pursue our legitimate interests in improving our website for better use.
When you request us with any information, the basis of processing your personal data is to take steps (respond) on your request and in case if we process any sensitive personal data, our processing will be based on your prior explicit consent.
In addition, if we process your personal data for tracking and profiling for purposes of direct marketing, behavioural advertisement, location-based advertising and/or tracking-based digital market research. In these cases, the basis for this processing is explicit consent given by you.
Retention of personal data
We will store your personal data till the purposes for which we process them (we refer to the purposes as listed above in this policy) are met, Or where we are legally obliged to do so by the law, Or where this is necessary for defending our interests in the context of judicial proceedings, Or establish, exercise Or defend our legal rights. Now since these needs can vary for different data types and purposes, the actual retention period may vary significantly.
Security of personal data
We will implement the necessary administrative, technical and organizational measures for ensuring a level of security appropriate to the specific risks that we have identified. We protect your personal data against destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of or access to personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however, therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. At the same time, we encourage you to use caution when disclosing personal data online. More specifically, we have taken the measures to protect your personal data on our secure servers – restricted access, firewall protected, etc. If you have any questions about security on our website, please contact us (see ‘Contact Us’ section at the end of the page).
Disclosing personal data
We may disclose your personal data to our employees, our subsidiaries, our vendors, our affiliates, as necessary to fulfil the purposes mentioned above in this policy. But while sharing your personal data to the vendors, we will ensure that reasonable organizational and technical measures are in place at the vendor’s or associate’s place to safeguard your personal data. We may also disclose your personal data where we are legally obliged to do so by the law, or where this is necessary for defending our interests in the context of judicial proceedings, or to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights, or to prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with business and service. We may also transfer personal data in the event of the sale or transfer of all or any part of our business.
Cookies we use
Cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user’s computer by the user’s web browser while the user is browsing. These cookies can be used to make your website experience more efficient. These cookies are stored only on your device if they are necessary for the operation of the website.
Purpose of using cookies
The prime purpose of using cookies is to enrich your experience using our website. The other purpose of using cookies are as follows:
- Preferences/Personalization: The cookies used to store your preferences while viewing our website so to give you much personalized experience.
- Performance: The cookies used allows to optimize and better the response and experience to you by capturing data about how you interact with our website, the pages visited by you, the time spent by you on our website to enable us to report on campaign performance.
- Analytics: The cookies used to analyse, evaluate and monitor the performance of our website.
All rights, titles, and interests (including, but not limited to all copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights) in this website belong to Droit Steel Buildings Pvt Ltd. In addition, the names and other indicia identifying our products and services are our proprietary marks. You acknowledge that you do not own and shall not acquire any title, interest, or right in any of the intellectual property rights of Droit Steel Buildings Pvt Ltd.
Terms of Intellectual Property
All information displayed, transmitted, or carried on this site (including, but not limited to, directories, guides, articles, opinions, reviews, text, photographs, images, illustrations, profiles, audio clips, video clips, trademarks, logos, etc.) are protected by and in the name of Droit Steel Buildings Pvt Ltd and under various other intellectual property laws in the territory of India.
Links to other sites
If you have questions about this privacy notice document or our handling of your personal data or want to exercise your data rights, please contact our Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.